TV Shows

1. Friends
  2. Glee

Movies

1. The Wizard Of Oz
  2. The Harry Potter Series

Books

1. To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by: Jenny Han
  2. The Daughters series by: Joanna Philbin

friends thought me how a group of people can be so different and all get along and love one another like a family. The show showed that its okay to be different because everyone will still love you for who you are and who you want to be. Glee was a show of 12 different people get along and not get along but still count each other as family. Glee has helped me to embrace myself and thats it okay to be different because people still around you will still care and love you no matter what you want to do with your life. These two shows play a huge part in my life because I have a group of friends that I count as my family because we get along and sometimes not get along but still love one another like we are brothers and sisters.  The Wizard Of Oz was and still is my favorite childhood movie I would always watch it sin along to somewhere over the rainbow. You get to know each of the characters like Dorothy is a little girl from Kansas who has a dog named toto, scarecrow has no brain but he is smart but he doesn’t even know it, tin man has no heart but he shows that cares and looks out for Dorothy when they go into the forest, cowardly lion has no courage because he is faring that he is not brave enough to be king of the forest. everyone can relate to maybe all three or one of the three characters. Harry Potter will and always going to be my favorite movie and book series. I first read harry potter in middle school and feel in love with the characters.