A virus that has taken lives hostage. The most mundane tasks are seen as gifts. Leaving shelter, the supermarket, laundry,  a single chance, feeling the rays the sun emits. I’ve learned thus far that you can watch the tv again and again inducing thy self in insensibility. Stupefaction in every regard. I hate the tv. Wishful thinking, the days with a higher light. 

The fundamentals within life require funds. I feel like a criminal within the smallest unit in life. (A cell.) Can time stand still? After the last year I feel as if it can. The light that day brings will never be taken granted again.  Maybe the conspiracy is right after all. Time has felt weird until this new year. 

Universities that were frightening in every degree, harden building a chrysalis that just might free thee. A safe haven against the meaninglessness that is time. Ticking gradually with Mathematics, English and Physics. The paper filled with ink, as if it is the happiness that spring brings. A universe within the university. Literature is the new light.