Five Steps to Turn in Techno Trash Essay/Extra Credit:
- At least 500 words
- __ I have spell-checked my essay
- __ I have grammar/style checked my essay
- __ I have proofread my essay before posting
- __ I have asked a friend/classmate to read my essay
Due Date: November 30th
- Read over all your freewrites
- Select your three favorite freewrites, make a photocopy or retype them.
- Write a 300 word review/reflection of your freewrites, especially describing how this process helps you to generate ideas. Turn in the three freewrites and the Reflection
Due Date: November 25.
Thanks to Kyle for asking this question: where should we take our electronics to get recycled in New York?
Here are two links that help answer that question.
First, here is the city government website that provides a list of what is and what isn’t illegal to put in household trash: http://www.dec.ny.gov/chemical/66872.html
Second, here is a link to Call2Recycle; put in your zip code to find recycling centers near you: http://www.call2recycle.org/newyork/