Photography assignment

IMG_20141006_170813[1]

This picture was taken today on October 6th while i was walking around in Fulton street. Honestly i just took pictures of many different places even at times it was at random, but this one stood out to me once i took the picture. The view of these two buildings with lights for the construction work lighting up the dark pathways on a sunny day. At the far end, you see the light from the sun reflecting upon the building. There are people commuting their way to their destinations as usual in the city. The people crossing the street reminds me of the Beatle’s Album cover,” Abbey Road”, of them crossing the street.  I love the fact the buildings on both side were tall enough to block off the sun resulting in this night time atmosphere while it is still sunny outside.I did not use any filters in this shot, it came out the way i took the picture. This shows that in the city of lights, there are placed left that still need to shined.

2 Responses to Photography assignment

1. I really liked your reference to the Beatles album cover. Good composition and framing. (Prof. Scanlan)