My Quote that I picked is “Its all good Baby Baby” by Notorious BIG. Notorious BIG is from Brooklyn NY and a famous rapper from the 90’s. Me being from Brooklyn and a growing up in the 90’s was the reason why I choose this quote from Notorious BIG song  “Juicy”.

Download (PDF, 88KB)

This piece was inspired by the famous and popular 90’s show “MARTIN”, I grew up on Martin,by far one of my favorite shows. In the 90’s bright colors and patterns were heavily embraced, Notorious BIG appeared on a episode called “Blow Baby Blow” in 1995.

Download (PDF, 3.26MB)

This concept was inspired by my everyday commute with the MTA transit system. I always have to remind myself its all good baby when I miss that train or if my commute sucked. I used the train lines and replaced them with the word BABY. I choose a san serif typeface to match with the actual typeface of the subway. My idea was to blend in the quote and match it as close as possible to the train stop.

Download (PDF, 150KB)

This bib was simply something I thought of when I choose the quote, because the word baby is in the quote. I used a stitch font to make it look more realistic and colors you’ll find on infant clothing, I also through some stains in there for a more real feel.