Dental Assistant|Dentistry for children – Yonkers, NY|08/2018 – Current
- Laid out dental instruments and equipment before procedures.
- Gathered and reviewed patient records, data, and health history to share with dentists for quick and accurate patient assessments, diagnoses, and treatment.
- Educated patients on techniques to optimize oral hygiene, control plaque, and protect teeth and gums.
- Took patient blood pressure, pulse, and temperature and accurately recorded results in patient charts.
- Sterilized tools, exam chairs, trays, and surfaces for a clean and safe dental office.