I chose this quote because I have the greatest bestfriend in the whole wide world. we been bestfriends since 2007. this quote is relatable because the way I see it sometimes really intelligent people don’t have a lot of friends or a friend that is there for them. So to be an idiot is to have many friends and someone who can be by your side acting an idiot with you. This quote is also relatable because we both like SpongeBob.

This quote by Bruee Lee caught my attention the first time I heard it, many people I know don’t understand this quote and why I like it so much but this quote just speaks to me. Water is shapeless and when you put water in something it takes the shape of that object no matter what it will become that object. This relates to me in life because of the obstacles and struggles I have had to deal with and overcome. I became water and adapted to the situation being able to get over them and become stronger from learning.

I chose this quote because I have been judged and been beaten down when it comes to things I want to try and do. People shoot me down and don’t believe that I can do it because I am small or because I am a girl, so I believe in myself and I have the support of my parents and sisters and bestfriend and I believe in myself even if its a little bit it pushes me to do better and to achieve what I want to achieve without anyone holding me back.

»