357 Stockholm Street, Apt. 2R Brooklyn, NY 11237
Cell: (201) 427-0305
Adobe Products- After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Cinema 4D and 3DS Max.
- Specializing in 3D modeling.
- Experience in narrative development and voice acting..
- Creative and technical interest in all aspects of animation and digital media production.
- Honest, hardworking, loyal and passionate.
Department of Probation and Carnegie Hall Neon Arts Program New York, NY April 2015 – June 2018
- The organization utilizes digital art technology as a therapeutic medium and a workforce development tool to nurture the growth of at-risk youth.
- Assists Animator.
- Travels to various placement sites and assists staff in facilitating therapeutic workforce development groups with at-risk youth.
- Attends weekly 3DS Max training sessions with professional animators.
- Attends monthly Team meetings.
- Currently specializing in 3D modeling.
- Co-lead with therapist to help facilitate group.
- Help students organize and come up with story ideas.
- Provide a safe environment where the students can grow and be creative.
- Teach students how to use Animation software 3Ds Max.
- Role model to the students and help them to become interns.
Fanny’s Car Service Queens, NY Oct 2009 – Dec 2013
- Taxi Driver
Tropical Jade Queens, NY Sept 2008 – Oct 2009
Five Star Freight Queens, NY Aug 2006 – April 2008
- Truck Driver/Delivery Coordinator
QBI – The Training Institute Queens, NY Jan 2003
630 Hour Certificate in Telecommunications
NYC College of technology: Brooklyn, NY Aug 27 – Present
Currently Pursuing studies in Communication Design, Animation and Motion Graphics.
Saint Thomas Church: New York, NY Jan 2015 – Present
Soup Kitchen Volunteer to help feed the homeless.