Felix Ubiera, ENG2575-E292, Favorite Movie Summary

My favorite movie is “Interstellar.” First, it is about things I find fascinating which are space, universe, and wormhole. Second, because it touches briefly interesting topics about physic. Last but not least, one of my favorite actors, who is Matthew McConaughey, is the protagonist, and on top of that, my favorite music composer, who is Hans Zimmer, is the one that made the background music for this movie. In summary, this movie has many this I like and for that reason, it is my favorite movie.

*******************************************************************************

Interstellar, a movie created by Christopher Nolan, is about a group of astronauts who are looking for other planet for the people on earth live. Cooper, who is the main protagonist, is an astronaut who has never gone into any travel and lives his days farming corn. One day, Cooper and his daughter Murph are surprise by a supernatural event of a message being sent by gravity. Upon discovering the message they found the coordinates of a hidden base of the NASA and after arriving there they find out that are building a spaceship to start an expedition to another galaxy. Cooper, which found “by coincidence” that base, is hire to lead the expedition and find a new home for the people of earth.