Project 5 (Final)

As This semester finally comes to an end; it started off easy and smooth but on the long run it started to get challenging with the assignments and exams every class threw at me. I overcame , doing better on some things than others but at the end you learn what you did wrong and how to work on it. For an example I did poorly in some exams because of the lack of study based off putting my time into assignments that were due the same day as the exam. Therefore this was time management I was struggling with and to be honest this semester has taught me to be more wise and organized with my time and how I should apply it to getting assignments done before getting them piled up. Secondly after getting the assignments or exams I did poorly on I would notice what was wrong by the professors guiding me through it and it honestly helped , I would either fix the issue on the next project or if it was an exam , I would go to tutoring to receive help , at the end you must apply yourself to things that will benefit you, if not then you’ll become lost and hopeless.

Me as a writer this semester I’ve learned that things don’t always have to be strictly written as a format, it can be creative as long as you do get the points out there for the reader to understand unless following a format is strictly demanded. For an example in English 1101 where we had to explain what our avatar from the openlab website meant. I felt like I pushed my self to write more and things I normally didn’t write that were deep , as in meaning and feelings. I explained my point of how my avatar describes me as a person adding on to what emotion and vibe It gives off. Also describing how the image looks itself. And from that I felt like whenever something its written by your ideas and thoughts , you will explain thoroughly and deeply because it’s only your perception and nobody can change that , and I’ve learned that.

What I’ve learned as a designer is that there’s many ways to create something digitally, whether it be photoshop or illustrator, even though I had issues because I wasn’t experienced enough, I still learned new skills. An example was in ComD 1100 , where we had to add the painting , picture, and the posterized edit on photoshop. After having all three images together, I learned how to mess around into making it as an animation , playing around with the swatches and effects , I finally got an outcome and it looked interesting.

With this information I can use it to my future in finishing my college based on not being stuck on a paragraph but just letting me ideas flow and making it creative but yet organized and getting the points across. And for my future career I can learn to practice these digital art skills so therefore I can expand my skillset and apply it to new projects . Finally with having to work on my time management to have things run smoother and not so cramped up.