Value Portraits


Here is the primary picture of me that I used to do the posterize part and then trace on to the tracing paper, where we then moved on to the Bristol. Afterwards, painted in the different types of tone we had on our posterize to get our final posterized painting.


posterized painting

This is how the posterized painting looks like at the end after some steps that I went through.


The project itself was hard to start with because even though we had to follow steps to get to the end there was some struggle to see what worked and what didn’t. The one thing from this project that I can definitely say was the very hardest part was to really make sure some of the tones we created with the paint match almost exactly. And lastly to play around and create an animated gif as our finally result.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *