Pattern Mashup project #2

1. Discover

The song I chose was “Piensan” -myke towers. I liked this so much I listen to it all day every day because of the good beat. When designing patterns and shapes I imagined the sounds to be all over the place and also mellow.

2. Develop

After designing the patterns and shapes heard from the song; we had to find the texture and reimage them in our sketchbook. I found these as the most intriguing pattern so I redesign them into the design to see below. These Designs came from crushed paper and the design you get from paint splatter which made my drawing of sound different.

3. Define

The end product was a bit different because I used the same texture but I didn’t know how to use them. The product I found was very cool and different because it was what I imagine it and was really happy about how it came out. I did decide not to color and parts because I really like outlines instead of fill areas.

I really am happy about the end product and how it came out. The idea I feel is a bit all over the place and could have done more clear but I do like it.

1 thought on “Pattern Mashup project #2”