Project 2- Kami (finished)

Question 1: Why did you choose your avatar?

I chose this avatar because Deadpool is one of my favorite characters in the Marvel Universe. I also chose it because it remind me of all the comics, posters, and merchandise that are out there and how they were all drawn or edited which is part of what I want to do after I graduate.

Question 2: Why did you choose this major?

I chose this major due to what I started doing in High School which was photo editing and drawing. Recently I fell off on it due to school and assignments but I did it almost all the time in 10th, 11th, and 12th grade. The most common thing I edited was the alien head from Dell’s Alienware franchise. This is one of the many pieces I made albeit a more recent one. I also like to draw a little the earliest drawings i have are logos and stick figures. Eventually, I started drawing more complex figures with facial features and unique poses.

Question 3: Can you see yourself doing anything else?

I’ve often had thoughts of being a professional track runner. I like to exercise in my free time. I also used to be a part of a track team in my high school years. From that experience, I developed an active lifestyle of running, doing push-ups, and other exercises that will keep me in shape. I wanted to join a track club but right now there doesn’t seem to be any time for me to participate in one.

Question 4: Do you prefer working by yourself or in a group environment?

I don’t mind working in groups however my preference would be to work alone. I tend to get more work done when i’m by myself as opposed to other people as it can be distracting and it deters my attention span away from the work at hand.

Question 5: What catches your eye when you look at other people’s work?

The design style catches my eye. I look more at what type of illustration style and type faces they used and how it made the image or poster or whatever more interesting and aesthetically pleasing.