Pattern Mashup ~

DISCOVER:

This is where it all started from. The total was not 24 however, this is the sketches I like the most. As I was listening to the music I like, which is Without Me by Halsey. I  drew these patterns that go with the music. 
DEFINE:

I chose my 6 best designs which I thought it goes with the music's sound.  Majority  of these I drew waves since the sound was going up and down. 
DEVELOP:

My last and final sketch. I used the modular grid and choose 2 of the best patterns that represent the music the most. 

Things I learned while doing this project was how amazing the sounds of music will turn into a piece of art. Something I would change would be my patterns. I could not come up with really good patterns at all. I also would have chosen another song instead. Listening to the same songs over and over repeatedly I do get bored with it. I don’t know what I’ll learn in the next project after finishing this one.

1 thought on “Pattern Mashup ~”

1. I love this piece! The squiggly lines make me think of the ribbons used for dance. I always found curves hard to ink but you did an excellent job of keeping it super clean!