Project #2 First Draft

Question 1:where do you think the future of design will take you?

I hope design can take me to do and achieve many things that I want to do in my life.I want to branch out of my specific track of graphic design, learn and work on all types of different visual design. For example printing,photography,architecture,illustration, art..etc. I want to be able express my self with all types of visual expression. I also want to be very successful in what I do. That’s why networking and creating relationships is important to me because that is what will take where I want to go in design.

why did you choose this major (COMD)?

I chose  the major of COMD because I took graphic design classes throughout my four years of high school. I found the class super fun and interesting. It was very easy to learn so I picked it up pretty easy. I thought going to college I should probably go with a major I know. As well as something I know and like. I don’t regret it so far my classes have been really fun. I tend to be able to express myself better visually or physically then verbally or writing. Which I think is perfect for me because I prefer not to anyway.

what influenced you toward this major? (eg in your childhood)

The major influence towards my major is my teacher Mrs.Woods and my mother. She has become like a second mother to me over the years and without her guidance and genuine interest in my success I wouldn’t  be in COMD or in college. Her influence and my personal interest in certain subjects helped me develop into the designer I am now. My mothers advice and different perspectives to the world has built my creativity. Combine that with my childhood and you create a recipe for a great base and foundation to flourish.