- fallen into partial ruin especially through neglect or misuse
- Here, Poverty And Privilege Are Neighbors; Income Gaps Are a Source Of Resentment and Guilt “To the west, Brighton Beach is packed with modest row houses, apartment buildings, dilapidated bungalows and frame houses, many of them subdivided, with an occasional sign: ”Se Renta Cuarto”
- To show sudden displeasure or anger at some provocation. (idioms.thefreedictionary.com/)
- Here, Poverty And Privilege Are Neighbors; Income Gaps Are a Source Of Resentment and Guilt “Some oldtime P.S. 38 parents bristled at the influx at first”
- it help me understand the senteced because now i know to bristled me a sundden displeasure. they parents were suddently angry.
- used to classify something, or suggest that it can be classified, in terms of its position on a scale between two extreme or opposite points. (dictionary.com)
- Here, Poverty And Privilege Are Neighbors; Income Gaps Are a Source Of Resentment and Guilt “in which the average household income in the top fifth of the income spectrum is at least 24 times the average in the bottom fifth”
- the income spectrum is the highest part of the income, so it means the top fifth who earned the most earned at least 24 times the average in the bottom fifth
This music has a lot of background noise, you can hear cars, people, animal. Sometimes it goes really slow, sometimes it goes hard. The music use the piano rhythm the whole music
I used more round shape because there is emotion in her voice.
this project was really great. i learn the difference between a stable figure relationship and an ambiguous figure relationship.
a stable figure relationship is when the object is clear different than the background, a ambiguous figure relationship is when the object and the background don’t have a big contrast
To take that picture I left the school on jay st and turn to my right and walk to Johnson st, I walk pass the big intersection( Adams st) I took a while because there were a lot of car, most of them are going on the Brooklyn bridge and i past the post office and go to cadman plz w after Adams street, Johnson st become more relax there isn’t a lot of car and it feel like a big park, there environment is calm and there are birds flying, I enter the Korean War veterans park, from the park I took the picture, the park wasn’t to big, it is just some benches , trees and birds.
In this project, I have learned the difference between a stable figure relationship and an ambiguous figure relationship.
A stable figure relationship is when you can clearly see the object from the background
An ambiguous figure relationship is when you can’t see the object from the background
I try to create a connection between my ambiguous and my stable drawing. When I was presenting my work, I learned that my first stable wasn’t good enough, so I started over and make a new one using some of my ambiguous objects.
Hi, My name is Emmanuel Allan. I am from Haiti,i have been in United States for the last 4 years. I speak Creole, French, English. My passion are soccer, filmmaking, screenwriting, graphic design, photograph. My biggest goal is to be a successful storyteller as a filmmaker, photographer, graphic designer. In 5 years I see myself traveling the world and visiting the best soccer stadium in the world and taking picture and making video of the beauty of earth. Right now my goal is to do my best in college, keep my grades high and learn as much as i can. One of my other goal is to go to the 2034 soccer world cup as a referee, i know it’ s a really long goal, but that’s one of the things that will make me very proud .
My avatar is Steven Splieberg. One of the best filmmaker of all time. he has produced movies like the transformer, jurassic park film series,and all lot more film. I put him as my avatar because he is one of the people i admire. I like the way he works. he was listed as the most influential people in America.
People who don’t know who steven splieberg is might think i put this old man picture of my avatar without meaning behind it, or those who know who he is, might think i don’t know who he is or i am just trying to be fancy. But he is just one of my idol, and watching his works get me to learn filmmaking.
Being a new college student can be very hard, but i did not fine my fine week that difficult. i was excited to start college and expected it to be something completely different than how it actually is.
I taught that the classes were going to be harder but i have found them to be really easy. like my math class, i taught i was going to learn some big math formula but all the professor did was fractions and percentages, I have found other class like my foundation drawing class very interesting, i didn’t know how to draw so i am looking forward to learn more from that class.
I also taught the students were going to be more like high school student, but i am happy that everybody has their own life and they don’t feel like they have to be in everybody’s business. how like how civilize all the students are. i like the fact that there is a lot of students, there is student at any time of the day, even in the really late classes. All the students are actually here to work and learn, nobody is here to make fun of the student or professor.
one of my few problems are the elevator, they are either broken or the are too full, sometimes i just take the stairs because it took too long and the line was way too long. Same problem with the I.D card, i had to stand for close to 2 hours to get it, it’s the same with the financial aid, everything is really long and takes time.
so far my college experience has been really good, and very different from what i taught it was going to be. i am looking forward to the rest of the semester and the next 3 years.
Some people come to new york to see the big building, and others come to see the urban style of new york. if you really pay attention while walking you can find beauty in random things in the city.
The first three pictures has an ambiguous ground figure relationship, an ambiguous ground figure relationship is when it can be hard to see the subject from the background.
The last three has a stable ground figure relation because you can clearly see the difference between the subject and the background.