- What do you hope to get from the Glossument project?
- What do you need to do to successfully complete the project?
- What questions do you have about the project? OR: what roadblocks have you encountered?
What goes into the catalog entry?
- covers the 4 pages/spreads you’ve written didactic panels for, or more (can address the Glossument book overall).
- specific focus on the 4 you’ve chosen to highlight–not all general
- you might include some bio that addresses you as a designer/artist/writer as is relevant to this project
- personal aesthetic/design aesthetic
- even if it’s to say “this is a departure from the artist’s previous work, which focused more on X and Y instead of Z”
- research: show that you know what’s come before, that you’re aware of others’ projects
FOR MONDAY 12/3:
- complete 4-6 pages/spreads in your Glossument book
- post by Friday one didactic panel
- aim to complete the 4 didactic panel drafts for Monday
- in class, start to outline our catalog entry
- please bring your book with you for class
- we will revise our schedule to complete Project #4
- be sure to be up-to-date on glossary entries, 12-13 words