Urban Artifacts: Phase 1

Stable Image

I feel like you can interpret this photo how every you feel. The little tomato at the top means to me that something tragic had to a garden like a storm and that tomato was the only survivor. The grass looks like it’s about life to a new species of tomatoes that unfortunately got caught. The brighter tone and colors compliment this as it feels like a new saga is about to begin. They is a tone of open space in this photo to.

Stable Image

This picture I found very interesting because this look like something you see underwater. Deep in the ocean. The ruff sand texture at the bottom and the dead plants on the side gives me a aquatic feeling. The colors of the plants are very dark but are multi colored.

Ambiguous Image

You can tell by the way one tile is lighter than the other three means this street was worked on ages ago. The tile developed moss in the crack in the middle and the texture of it is very muddy looking. That also spots on from all the rain. A lot grey and square shapes compliment how they looks.

Ambiguous Image

Looks like it was hit by acid and all of its life was drained. You can the brown liquid just eating away at the material leaving crust all over it. While top part looks completely untouched. Meaning someone throw something on to the wall a long ago. This gives the picture lonely vibe combine with the lack on negative space compounds this. This looks like if no has been here for years.

Hours: Took about 2 hours to take pictures and write a story about the pictures.