Urban Artifacts: Phase 3

Short Description: 

This part of the project is related to the previous project because, I’m using the same photos from the previous project. The only difference is that I updated my refined sketches to make it appear more of an inked composition.



I spent about Two Days working on my Inked compositions. It took me two days because I had to think my way through the inked compositions and I also thought about ways to edit the drawing to make it look presentable to the audience and to also feel satisfied with my work.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *