Avatar Bio

The avatar that I chose was a little cute monster screaming and the reason that I chose that is because I feel like it represents me in a way. I say that because people would usually think that I’m very quiet because I talk low or I either don’t say a lot, but once you get to know me I’m a whole different person. I like to tell jokes and always say what I think.

One trait that guided me to my goals would be that I am somewhat of an innovator. I like to take things and redesign it in my own way. It could be drawing, music, etc. When I look at things my brain just fired off ways that could make it somewhat better or more useful. I could be watching a tv show and in my head I’m thinking “this actor should play her” or “it should be taken place in this place”. Any idea that I have I feel like it should be taken into account somehow they are very valuable.

I am very passionate about success and my music, even though I’m just now starting to do music I feel like it could take me somewhere. Everything I do I just feel like I need to be successful in it. Even though sometimes it looks like I’m not doing anything and being lazy. I’m usually taking this time to think and see if there’s anything that I could be doing better. I feel like my thoughts are very special because twice in my life I have thought if something and then later on in life I see it happening on the big screen. Ever since then I have just been brainstorming ideas, and some of them I have been writing down just in case.

In 5 years I could see myself working with a major or even small movie company. When agreeing to this major I seen myself working for Disney or to even be in a internship with them. In 10 years I see myself working on films with popular movie companies. One of my biggest goals is to work on one of the marvel movies. Either co produce or even direct one myself.