Project #1 is DUE
- Bring finished Inked Compositions on 9×12″ Bristol Board (1 stable, 1 ambiguous) to class for critique.
- Your Design Process posts Phases 1-3 should be complete and ready to present.
- If you do not have your work complete, please come to class to participate and support your classmates.
Materials Needed for THIS Monday’s Class:
- The used book that you are using for your Glossument
- Materials of your choice: paint, brushes, collage materials, glue stick, X-ACTO knife, scissors, inking pens, etc.
- We will spend time working on your Glossument in class after the critique.
See you soon!