Scans and Slices are ready!
- If you completed your inked mashup on time, I’ve scanned and sliced your images for you. You’re welcome! 🙂
- Find your hi-res and sliced images for animation in this Dropbox folder. Select your name and click Download > Download as zip.
- If you didn’t finish your inked mashup on time, please scan and slice your image using the guidelines found in Class 10.
- Creating animations takes time. Please don’t wait until Tuesday night to start.
- If you need help contact me!
Homework for COMD1100 is always found at the bottom of the previous class outline.
For Wednesday’s class:
- Become a member of our OpenLab course:
- Explore the class website: profspevack.com/designcolor
Materials needed for WEDNESDAY’S CLASS:
- the 3+ artifacts you found on our walk (or new ones if your prefer)
- used/found book (this can be any book of your choosing!)
- sketch book for COMD1100 only (9″x12″ or similar)
- Pad of Bristol board (9”x12” 2-ply smooth plate finish)
- roll of tracing paper (18″ wide)
- graphite pencils (Venus or similar 6B, 2B, HB, 2H, 4H)
- pencil sharpener (basic metal)
- eraser (magic rub, mars, gum or similar)
- inking pens (.02, .05, and brush – Pigma Micron)
- 18″ ruler/T-square
- small box or travel container for your supplies (reuse/find)
- portfolio to transport your work (larger than 14″x17″)
- 1 roll drafting or removable tape
** Note: if you are unable to afford these items due to financial aid delays, please make arrangements with a classmate to borrow or share supplies next class.