Evaluating Glossary

Oscillate
Inextricable
Braggarts
Endearment
Commit
Mitigate
Querulous
Consensus

Nebulous
Gist
Amid
Didactic
Bucolic
Quirk
AP Wire Service
Exasperate

The glossary assignment for the semester was very effective in helping me. It made me understand each words, with meaning and the use of parts of speech wise. It definitely helped me in the process of reading, however other than reading the article provide to us, it did not. I do not mean that it didn’t help me, however I actually had no time reading such other materials. By checking the definition, on Merriam-Webster which I thought it would be the best dictionary source, it showed me a clear view on each vocabulary. One of the definition was found from the use of Thesaurus because I wanted to discover new words that had a similar meaning, I believe that using other resource and different dictionary might be just sufficient resource, like google define for a quick search. There was many vocabulary words that contained two definition for a single word, I learned that I had to make sure which one best fits the sentence as a whole. By coordinating with my classmates for this crowd-sourced project, it made a resourceful site and it helped others build on to their vocabulary. In addition, this project will going to help me in the future where I probably need so that I can be more professional speaker and writer. This project felt and united as a being in a community, such we done in the COMD class for the humument project where we picked our single significant page that meant each to us and the class didactic post for the presentation downstairs.