Saturation Studies: Phase 4

smooth melody

Fixed Prismatic Studies
Fixed Prismatic Studies
Muted Studies
Muted Studies
Chromatic Studies
Chromatic Studies

I think this project help me to improve my imagination and higher knowledge of mixing color. I think I did well of planning, material use and craft in this project. And I will use what ever I could in the next project, and I hope I can improve the technique I learned in the next project.

3 thoughts on “Saturation Studies: Phase 4”

1. Nice work, I really liked how your paintings turned out amazing. I believe you made no mistake following the instruction from our lesson. Its just my thought to change the order of the phases you have done. Also, include your phase 1 painting which is the color wheel. Other than that, nice work!

2. I really like not only the colors you created but your designs as well. By your designs I can tell it did take imagination and you made compositions that I find to be very eye catching. I would like to know more about your experience during this project though. I agree with Ayano on putting the pictures in order based on phases so that we can see your journey in a way.

3. Given my input on your Phase 2 studies previously, I think that overall you were pretty successful throughout this entire project, and that you paid close attention to your use of the craft. As Brandy and Ayano have mentioned, organizing your post by phases, including the color wheel, and giving us more insight on what you thought of each phase would allow for a greater breadth of feedback with regards to this last phase.