Project #2: Including senses

My location I picked is great, because I never been to this place. When I first arrived near the location, it was beyond what I had in mind. The different views and the smell of the mixed cultured food overwhelmed my nose as I entered the corner of the Fulton Street when you make a right turn. It was nothing like what we see in Manhattan, Queens, or Bronx. After the walk, it made me comprehend that Brooklyn is a place where all the borough are collided together. Making a whole new mixed city that does not identify people nor their difference in social class and culture. What I noticed was some of the stores are old and new, the element of juxtaposition of the time makes us realize that old stores contrasts the new stores in was that we don’t see everyday. My photograph frames the location, because it explains the definition of juxtapose. My location and the store next to it was totally different to each other in value that it contrasts. Many stores on Fulton Street in Brooklyn, has variety of differences in each location. Everything depends on where you stand and arrive at a different place even though you only took a few steps. As if you are teleported to a different part of New York City.

Swarovski
Swarovski
Swarovskijpg
Swarovski