ENG1101 Project #1 (FINAL)

My name is Tyler Santiago I am 18 years old, I am Puerto Rican but I was born and raised in New York. Sadly I do not know how to speak Spanish wish I did. I’m a very active and athletic person, my favorite sport is basketball but I also play a little bit of football and baseball for fun and I also play softball with my father on his team on Sundays. I am pretty tall my height is 6 feet 4 inches; my friends say I’m a funny guy and fun to be around. Putting a smile on someone’s face or making a person laugh or even making them feel better makes me happy. I was born on April 13th, 1997, I have one older brother by 6 years he’s 24 years old. My family is pretty big. I’m into video games, hanging out with friends, and going to the movies. I like to listen to music, most types of music but mostly old school rap and R&B. I want to get into the advertisement business and I am looking forward for what I am going to learn and take in for these classes and hope it all pays off in the future.

As you can see my picture for my profile is pink, first of all pink is not my favorite color if that’s what you’re thinking from my profile picture. The reason why my picture is all pink is because I went on vacation to Cancun this summer and I went with about 26 people friends and family and since my mother is a home based travel agent she makes these shirts which happened to be pink this year that has all her business information on it and I liked how the picture came out so I edited it to have pink borders to match the shirt and that’s why my the picture is so pink. But I love to travel its like my top favorite thing to do besides playing basketball. I’ve been to so many places like Cancun Mexico, Florida, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, and more and even more to come, the top 3 places I would love to visit is Australia, Japan, and England, I don’t really know why I want to go to those places but I just feel those would be some nice vacation spots and nice memories to be made. Another thing about me is that I love to smile and laugh if I’m not doing one of those things you already know there is something wrong with me.

My plan for my future if everything works out in college and I keep up and succeed and graduate is to become an advertising designer for a big company like Sony, Microsoft, or Samsung. It would be even better if I can get a job for one of my favorite gaming companies like Naughty Dog, or Ubisoft. The reason why I want to join these companies in the future are because I love the content and products these companies create, I use most of their products that they create. I really hope this all works out for me though because it seems like a fun field to be in but a lot of work that I’m willing to do though. If this doesn’t work out I’m going to have to get a job with my brother doing construction and I’m really not trying to do that, it’s a good job and all but since my dad did it and my brothers doing it I want to try something different and I’m trying to be my own person and make a living for myself. I really don’t want too rely on anybody I hate asking people for favors. I also want to get into editing films, videos, and photos because that seems like a fun thing and useful thing to know for my future.

My profile will convey who I am, what I like to do, my interest, and contact information if any of my classmates has a question about the what was taught in class or about the homework and ill give them my best understanding of it and ill try my best to help with the homework if I understand it myself. On an academic standpoint it’s going to have all my work that was assigned to me and that is due for this class ENG1101 or COMD1100. I would also like my profile to convey my imagination the stuff that goes through my head when I get to thinking about something. That is basically it for who I am and what I want in life.

avatar
avatar

1 thought on “ENG1101 Project #1 (FINAL)”