Project #1 (Final)

The way I see it is we are all put in this world for significant reasons. We all have different and unique talents. What we make of it is what matters the most. Whether we had hard times or not, we can all achieve what we want if we put our mind to it. The important thing is to do it the right way. What I would like people to get from my profile is that I am hard working and enjoy doing what I have to do to achieve my goals.
Art back then was not appreciated as much as it is now since it revolves us in many ways. Therefore I feel like there is more ambition to finally have a job we will enjoy for the rest of our lives. As a child learning to draw, I found it interesting how we are able to express ourselves with just a pencil and paper. Not only in drawing but also in writing poetry. I like connecting my art work and poetry a lot, making one relate to the other. One of my personal goals is to have an art gallery with my art and poetry laid out everywhere. I would also like to work with any company or business that will allow me to make their logos with my own design and style. I might have all these years of drawing and painting experience, but I have a lot to learn. I want to learn new techniques and skills. I want to become better at what I thought I already knew.
The reason I chose a lotus flower as my avatar is because it reminds me of myself. As most humans, my road here was very rough and bumpy. I say this because a lotus flower grows through thick heavy mud, which is what my obstacles were pretty much similar to mud. I find myself much more outgoing then before, but I am still a sprouting flower because I have a lot more to learn. My avatar might give that calm and down to earth feeling to some. Which I actually wish was really the case because I find myself trying to find calm time. I live a very rushed and fast pace life, surround by my family and noise all the time. I feel like you can see this in my art work because it is abstract but in a neatly matter. It just represents me trying to control the chaos. I just use this as my unique way of being an artist.
Although it might seem my life is surrounded by just art and responsibilities, I do enjoy having my free time and having fun. I am a big food enthusiast and what I mean by that is that I enjoy trying new foods and making them as well. My current job as a barista allows me to be artistic in a way. I get to make latte art at times, and in cooking I get to experiment with new things, which are all different ways of art too. Adding your own touch to anything makes it unique, which is why I have fun with what I do at work. This is what I want to experience for the rest of my life, doing what I enjoy and having fun with my job while being able to learn new things and please people, all while getting paid.
lotus-mud-flower-water-bloom