Project #1 Draft (Jingyi)

My name is Jingyi and I was born in China, came to US when I was 13 years old. I graduated from Midwood High School locates next to the Brooklyn College. During the time to make a final decision for the  college that I had to enrolled to, I abnegated the Brooklyn College, and chosen City Tech. I love to draw the manga, to read manga, and to watch anime began from childhood. Even many years later, the passion for it never changed. I determined my future career must to be related to anime and design, such as animator, manga artist, graphic designer, and or the voice actress for anime only.  Apparently, this would be the reason why I was chosen to enrolled to the City Tech, based on the name of the college, New York City College Of Technology, it obviously indicates they do teach a lot about computer usage which means it also includes the graphic design and animation courses.

The appearance of my avatar is a full shot of a Calico cat who’s acting in a humorous funny position. This is an anime Calico cat. He tightly stuck his face on the camera lens that taking a photo of him. He has a big eyes, small mouse, and a huge puffy face.

My avatar can be considerate in a few different ways. This is a picture from an anime named Natsume’s Book of Friends, which is one of my favorite anime with healing style. By observing the cat from my avatar, he is a Calico cat likes to do the stupid things, and usually fooling around and making trouble. He also likes to eat a lot and fall in sleep for a long time, day by day never reduced, the appetite leads to his body and face shapes become puffy as what you see how he looks like now. He is lazy, crazy, and comical, but he is also friendly, playful, and sensitive. Avatar, can be said that is my inner reflection. Calico cat stuck on the camera lens can be defined as he pursues to get closer to the others, wants to make friends, wants to help, and wants to encounter with more people.

My complete profile will convey who I am. What am I good at and bad at, what I don’t like and do like, what my career goal is, and what my hobby is. My overall life would never live without anime and manga. I’ll be glad if I got a chance to go to Japan, so I could visit the place where Japanese anime produced and met with those amazing manga artists. I wish I could visit there in the near future.