To develop your ideas for Project #1, you’ve had the benefit of sharing your ideas with classmates in class this week, getting their feedback and hearing their ideas, too. Now that you have completed a draft of Project #1, collaborate with your classmates again to offer feedback:
- DUE end-of-day Tuesday:
- Read the drafts that your two group-mates posted on their ePortfolios.
- Reply with a comment to each of them that answers the following three questions about each paragraph:
- What do you understand?
- What do you not understand, or need clarified?
- With our interest in simplicity and economy in mind, what if anything is extraneous?
- What if anything is missing?
- Due end-of-day Thursday:
- Read the comments on your draft and write a post on your ePortfolio reflecting on the process of receiving—and offering—critiques on Project #1. Use the category Project #1 and the tag Peer Feedback.