My Intro.

Hello all!

My name is Sue and I am a hospitality management major- currently attending New York City Tech. I have taken this course, Introduction to Fiction simply to gain more knowledge about it. My english, grammar and punctuation might not be the best but I am willing to learn and grow daily. My interests involves around discovering new experiences that will benefit me in the future. I thrive in learning new things!

You can say I’m the average college student. I work and go to school, full time.  I am a pretty busy person and probably need to take notes when it comes to time management. I sometimes try to fill all my work in a day, then remember that I should at least be getting eight hours of sleep. Since I have been working at a young age, not getting enough sleep sometimes is something I grew accustomed to.  I currently started working at a new hotel as a receptionist in the City. I have worked in hotels since I was seventeen years old and I do not see myself working anywhere else.  I plan to grow in the hotel industries and further my career after graduating.

When I do have some free time,  I try to gasp in the beautiful world we all live in. I have quite a fascination about the sky, trees, clouds, moon and the sun. I enjoy a good book, a lot of art, sunsets and warm summer weather. Appealing sceneries are my weakness. In life, not all places you see are alluring but I try to see the beauty in all. In the future, I’d like to travel all tropical places similar if not like, paradise.

I hope the above text I have written contributes to the something interesting about myself. I am looking forward to an amazing semester and many stories that are yet to be read!