- Explain basic interaction
- List Components
- How each part is going to operate in your project
User presses the button and cycles through 3 different patterns
- Blink – 500ms second delay
- Fade up then Fade down
- Read Button
- Increase counter
- Register click on change from high to low
- Turn LED On
- Turn LED OFF
Fade up then Fade down
- Loop increase LED analogwrite by 1 till 255
- small delay after each increase
- Loop decrease LED analogwrite by 1 from 255 to 0
rf reciever – https://www.sparkfun.com/products/10533
rf transmitter – https://www.sparkfun.com/products/10535
A good tutorial on the rf radios.
These radios operate at a lower baud rate then what we are used to. Normally these radios will operate safely around 1200 bps.
SimpleRftransmit – Send and Receive an integer. (This examples contains 2 files, the main: simpleRFTransmit and writeRead which contains several functions)
Advanced_receiver and Advanced_transmitter – This example uses the RadioHead Library. It allows more complex messages to be sent with these transmitters.
How to install Arduino Libraries.
- Download the library
- Open Arduino
- Select Sketch -> Import Library -> Add Library
- Select the library zip file
DUE April 29
You have to write a tutorial based of a component you are going to use in your project.
- Image of component
- What does the component do?
- How the sensor works?
- Diagram of connecting to Arduino
- Getting started program
- Any Issues or quirks with the sensor