Entry Two : Weekly Saturday Projects

Every Saturday, my teammates and myself have to come up a concept of anything of any kind on our YouTube Channel called Kadeem and Friends. Before we launch our new concept idea into our channel, we go through a series of steps in order to finalize it. We brainstorm as many ideas as we can think of, minimize and cancel out “okay” ideas, pick and choose the best one, and go straight to storyboard as well as video production/editing. This process takes a whole week to do before adding the finishing touches.

For this Saturday of June 13, 2015 project, the concept we chose best to do is called Awkward Hugs and Touches. The reason why we chose this concept idea was for personal opinion and agreement. We, as people encountered different types of individuals out there. Hugs and touches varies depending on an individual. It can be from a mere acquaintance to not knowing who he or she is to a very close friend. Depending on the situation, how would you, as person hug another person? We discussed those variations of different hugs and touches for this upcoming video.

What I will be doing for the next upcoming days before Saturday’s launch, I will be assisting and helping my teammates, Kadeem Davis and Kelly to illustrate and produce characters, backgrounds into Adobe’s Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects as well as doing voice overs. Personally, it is a big load of work but I am enjoying this internship to make myself better and gain more knowledge.