Entry One : 3rd Lounge Inc.

For this summer semester of 2015 for my Internship class, I am currently working as an intern for 3rd Lounge Inc. What is 3rd Lounge Inc? As stated in their About page from their website, “3rd Lounge is a creative studio in the pursuit of building creative experiences with purpose on purpose. They do this through a unique process, which can be broken down into three simple steps: conceptualize the idea, create the solution and conquer the problem.” They do mostly graphic, print, motion, web, and branding. 3rd Lounge has been running since 2007 until presently. They had undergo with numerous clients previously.

The company’s CEO, Ryan Wilson is a creative director and brand architect, and their visual problem solver is Kadeem Davis. The office is a decent size considering they are a handful group, which are split into smaller groups to do specific tasks/projects. Their clients is anyone and anybody who are in a need of their service. The company is not afraid to take up on any project because they can conquer the problem.

My job as their intern is an Illustrator and assist my teammates. I am put into a small team who does visual and motion effects. One of my teammates is Kadeem Davis who I had mentioned is the Visual Problem Solver of the company. Also, he is a City Tech graduate, was a technician/tutor of City Tech’s Learning Center, and a good friend of mine. As their Illustrator, I provide mock-up T-shirt designs, come up with weekly concept ideas for their Youtube Channel called Kadeem and Friends, and assist them with anything they need.

Social Platforms:
3rd Lounge
3rd Lounge LinkedIn
3rd Lounge Facebook
3rd Lounge Twitter
3rd Lounge YouTube
3rd Lounge Pinterest