Learn About Our Team

About Matthew Rupchand: My name is Matthew Rupchand, I am a student at CUNY New York College of Technology in my junior year. I am majoring in Computer Systems B-Tech with hopes to gain a job within the cybersecurity field of the booming tech industry. I’m born and raised in Queens, New York, and spent my time learning about new ways to utilize technology for our benefit and internet safety.

About Angela Hernandez: Angela Hernandez is a native New Yorker and grew up in Queens, NY. She is currently a student at New York City College of Technology and is pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems Technology. Her main interests are in web development and software development.

Image preview

About MD Jahirul Hasan: MD Jairul Hasan is a senior at New York City College of Technology. He was born and raised in Bangladesh and moved to the US at the age of 16. He is currently majoring in Computer Information System. His main interest is in Networking and Security field. In the future, he hopes to get a job in cybersecurity field.

Image preview

About Motahear Hossain: My name is Motahear Hossain, and my major is Computer Systems Technology. This is my last semester at the City College of Technology. My major track is in the database, and my goal is to become a database administrator. My hobbies are summer gardening, and I like to play cricket and soccer. Technologies are always fascinating me. Currently, I am working in “The Importance of Cybersecurity in the Modern World” group of ENG2575 Technical Writing class as an editor. We are optimistic that we will successfully able to complete this project by the end of this semester.

About Tarin Sultana: My name is Tarin Sultana. I am currently a senior student at  New York City College of Technology, and I major in computer systems. I will be graduate this summer semester of 2021. My main interest is in programming and database. I plan to open up an IT company in the future.  

Image preview