Mission Staments

Mission

The purpose of this report is to help clients; (buyers and sellers) to understand when the best time to buy or sale.  We help tenants paying high rents to realize how in most cases is more beneficial to own than to pay rent in any type of property especially in NYC.

Buying VS Renting

In 2012, my own rent situation inspired me to investigate and analyze about the money I pay for rent and the mortgage I would pay in case of buying a house. Since I start working in real estate in 2003, I noticed that it is much better to buy than to rent a property because the rent that I pay goes to landlord while the mortgage I pay can some day came back to my pocket.

For example, if I buy a house now that the market price and interest rates are low, my monthly payment will be equal or less than the average price rent in NYC.

Buying one family house for the price of $ 350,000, my monthly payment, could be $2200. Next year the market goes up and now my house value increased and the price is $40000 the equity is 50,000. That means that in one year you got 50,000 back to my pocket from the mortgage you had pay.

This is dedicated to all people who are paying height rent in NYC.

Buyer representation

Buyer representation is a contract explicitly made to negotiate and procure for the benefit of the buyer. We are aware that every client is different and has different expectations, live style and financial goals. In cases when we represent buyer and seller at the same time, we balance our loyalty by disclosing such fact and getting the approval by both parties: seller and buyer of conceding the representation.

Analyzing each case personally with the clients, we find the best price option for them.

Pricing a property for sale is not easy.   We do research of the market in different area. We also use our experience to assist owners of condominiums, cooperative apartment units known as co-ops and 1 to 4 families’ houses. The majority of properties owners price their properties based on their own criteria about the beauties of the backyards or the garage. But we help them with market analysis; comparing the most similar conditions and features of recently sold and those similar properties currently for sale.