Bio

I have bumbled around the answer in question when it comes to my career, like a game of darts; holding the dart, knowing you want to hit the bull’s-eye when in fact, there is none. The digital media field on its own is so diverse with so many overlapping areas to specialize in – it’s so versatile that naturally, you can’t make me take a concrete decision. But with my background as a multimedia artist and illustrator, pursuing animation was my go to answer because in all honesty, it’s fun and it’s definitely something I would look forward to working as a lifelong dream.

I am a feverishly dedicated Illustrator and photographer, with a tendency to pay close attention to detail and sleepless nights faithfully bound to producing original work.  I’ve already seen a fair share of the best and the worst of times, and I use that as to the best of my ability as I explore another chapter of quiet desperation, because what is life without a little bit of storytelling? Or something we need to get off of our chests. I’ve marinated my woven drive to create and vividly give life, to have my work speak itself (or scream if it needs to). Thinking we stand alone in the masses of people, to tie into bits and pieces of their lives when they relate to my works is possibly the best reward out there.

I love writing. Living all my life in the city had only brought me closer to its history, our identity as a community and the intimate struggle in our daily lives. For someone who suffered from selective mutism as a child, I know exactly how it feels to be silenced. And so I draw to the unapologetic pledge for clarity for a better tomorrow.  

— Combining traditional as well as modern illustration techniques I bring forth the clients vision as well as mine .These are all just big words to describe just what I do (which are all very true) but most importantly , I love. I love with the nibble of my pen – and sitting alone staring at a screen.  

With

Vision, Style and Dedication  

-Adrien E. Paez