Logo/ Banner: An Inquiry

banner My logo is my last name inspired by my stylized recognizable form of handwriting. As a brand my personal identity reflects my youth and playful approach to subjects with the balance of maturity by making the design as clean as recognizable as possible. I’ve taken into example the stylization of major companies such as the Walt Disney Company and Coca-Cola to develop my sense of identity without needing to stray from what makes me, me. Identity being the main focal point of my personal project of my career, my banner pieces together the collective identities that make up the diverse face of humanity. On a closer introspective one may realize that this portrait is not quite discernible if it’s male or female, and for good reason. I wanted to grasp the diversity at its core, one that can be all or none at once to open doors for the work i create and the goals I set. With the use of muted colors I give the impression of my modest approach to my work and the professionalism it deserves despite my overactive and bubbly mind.