Group Assessment – Group #4
1. Identify your responsibilities within the group:
My responsibilities within Group 4 is to introduce/present the disease based on visual/info cues with Mathew.
2. Did you complete all of the tasks assigned to you?
I’ am currently in the process of gathering information about the disease & how I can complete the role with optimal visual/info cues.
3. If either the above answer is “no” or “most of them,” explain why you could not complete all of the assigned tasks.
4. Identify another group member:
5. How would you rate this person’s participation in the group?
As well as I, Mathew is in the process of gathering information, in order to complete the roles in group 4.
6. All of Group 4 Members are in constant communication to help each other in any way possible. This person was incredibly involved in each phase of this project.
7. N/A This person completed all work assigned to him/her, but was not otherwise involved.
8. N/A This person completed most of the work assigned to him/her, but other group members contributed more than he/she did.
9. N/A This person did not contribute to the group project.
10. Mathew & I are working together & communicating to further complete & fulfill our responsibilities; as well as everyone else in our group. If you feel the need to defend your answer to #5, do so here.