Projects on the OpenLab

2,653 to 2,664 (of 3,407)

Travel to Morocco Blog

For class

Clinical Refection

Clinical Refection

This course builds upon the student’s knowledge of nursing and provides the required exeprience neessay for practice as a community health nurse. The focus is on health promotion, disease prevention and m […]

Interior design of AIGA

Interior design of AIGA

My class visited AIGA gallery and the interior design of the top floor was amazing. It use to be the roof top of AIGA but, after construction the top floor has an amazing sky view and mini bridge in the center.

Lab#2 Python program

Lab#2 Python program

The program takes two integers and displays the sum, the difference, the product, the quotient, the remainder and compare the two numbers

Lab#3 Python Program

Lab#3 Python Program

The user choose from the menu, the operation he want to process. Then he is asked to enter two integers number to perform the operation. After displaying the result, the user is asked to enter a choice again.

Lab#4 Ex1_chap8_and_ex3_chap10

Lab#4 Ex1_chap8_and_ex3_chap10

First part :A function that takes a string as an argument and displays the letters backward, one per line. Second part: A function that takes a list of numbers and return the cumulative sum. That is a new […]

Lab #6 Pain Pot

Lab #6 Pain Pot

With the program PainPot, you can : – Dip your finger into a virtual paint pot to draw in that color. – Drag rour finger along the screen to draw a line. – Poke the screen to make dots. – Use the button at the […]

Lab #8 President Quiz

Lab #8 President Quiz

The PresidentQuiz is the application in which the user proceeds from question to question by cliking a next button and receives feedback on whether each answer he inputs is correct or incorrect.

Lab #5 Hello Pur

Lab #5 Hello Pur

The program HelloPur is the picture of a cat that meows when you touch it and purrs when you shake it.

Philosophy

Philosophy

I believe my nursing philosophy to be unique due to the belief system that has been organically constructed throughout my life. I believe that to be the best nurse I can be I must constantly be striving for […]

Kathleen Cahill’s Eportfolio

Kathleen Cahill’s Eportfolio

Professional development

Gamer on Games

The purpose of Gamer on Games is to discuss the good and the bad of video gaming through imagery and reason. It will be a voice that can be shared with other gamers who can discuss, agree on, or disagree on blog […]