Projects on the OpenLab

2,497 to 2,508 (of 3,407)
Mash Mole 3

Mash Mole 3

I worked on this project with my partner. The purpose of the game is to hit the highest score possible. There are three moles of the same and one that stands out every time you hit the mole you receive one point. […]

Lab #1

Lab #1

This program asks the user for a set of numbers and make some arrangements . the user may enter as many integers as they wish and once done it will display the first integer entered, the last, how many integers […]

Energy Storage Study

I am researching into current methods to determine or take from my research to create a method of energy storage.

John’s Good start with medias

A step by step of working with medias in a very simple matter

Solar Panel Computer

A concept to add solar panels onto computers (laptop and desktops).

Video Production Crew Fall 2013

This is for the students’ video production crew of the Department of Entertainment Technology, fall 2013. They will communicate through this site to plan and to record what progress they make through the semester.

CET Research Committee

CET Research Committee

Sustainability Study: Waste and Urban Ecology in New York City

Environmental Research project: Numerical Analysis of Food Waste and Urban Ecology in New York City Project Site: http://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/nycecology/ Project Profile (this […]

New Faculty @City Tech, 2012

New Faculty @City Tech, 2012

This is an online space where new faculty can network, collaborate on projects, share experiences, advice, research, and teaching materials.

Palmer’s Profoliooo

MTEC Work

Tips & Tricks Tech Shop

Tips & Tricks Tech Shop

This day in age everyone has a form of updated technology. We all have our fears with these new expensive devices. I have a couple of tips, tricks, and hacks for your Smart devices. My real life experience can […]

Assignment 2: My Local Environment (Jason Caldit)

Images and descriptions of garbage cans and their surroundings in Elmhurst, Queens