Projects on the OpenLab

2,185 to 2,196 (of 3,405)

Tareq,Akash

Shooting game

New and improved citation/reference manager omega

Our new citation tool will be able to give recommendations based on keywords in the citation and reference manager. Our tool will track citations, allowing students to do better research based on a sliding scale […]

Tint, Tone and Shade

Tint, Tone and Shade

In this project I practiced tint, tone and shade.

EMT 1111- Davon Brown

EMT 1111- Davon Brown

The app that me and my partner Kester Fredericks created for you was a who’s that pokemon quiz. We made the app based off the show Pokemon. We wanted to make the app feel as if you was at home watching pokemon a […]

Michelle Jakob’s e-portoflio

Michelle Jakob’s e-portoflio

Welcome to my portfolio, where you’ll find my work from an advanced career writing course.

Resume

Resume

Resume for Human Services Seminar Class HUS1203

English1101

English1101

English work

How to take advantage of the recreational activities while here in city tech.

Here at City Tech we want to open up new ideas and inspire interest in leadership opportunities through student programs and discussions. We want students to have a well rounded experience at City Tech and […]

Ball Clicker

The objective of the project is to achieve the highest score by clicking on the green ball which will give you 1 point. The problem is that there are many other balls that such as the red ball, which will render a […]

Getting Friendly with Bacteria Fall 2014

Students of BIO3302 will post their assignments here

Statistics and Probability Simulations

Statistics and Probability Simulations

Statistics and probability are subjects that a diverse population of students take. Many find the subjects too abstract. Through computer simulation and exploration, the subjects become more concrete and […]

Collage

Collage

A collage is both an artwork made from objects that are glued down onto a surface, such as a piece of paper, canvas, or board, and the technique of making such an artwork. The objects can be whatever you wish, for […]