Hi Class,

**NEW NOTE: CHECK OUT FATMA’S INVITATION BELOW TO SEE THE GRAVESEND HAUNTED HOTEL VIRTUALLY!!

***NOTE: NO CLASS THIS WEDNESDAY, NOV 25***

Homework for Monday, Nov 30:

1–Finish The Haunting of Hill House. Please take notes. Especially take notes on those pages that we read and discuss during class…those discussions are the sources for exam questions.

2–Complete Quiz 3–see the sidebar to the right. Please submit by class on Nov 30.

Best,

Prof. Scanlan

*********************

ps. Fatma has provided the class with some information that is relevant to our class… The City Tech Haunted Hotel!!

It completely slipped my mind last class to bring up the haunted hotel City Tech’s Entertainment Technology department works on every fall semester. I am apart of that program, and this year, instead, we did a virtual escape room. I believe tickets for the live shows this weekend are already sold out, but you are more than welcome to also play an asynchronous web version of it. CUNY faculty and students should be able to get tickets for free. Here is the link to the website. I will also try to find and attach the google form for CUNY students to get a ticket for free. All you have to do is fill it out.
Escape from the Gravesend Inn. An Escape Room Adventure! More Info
www.escapefromthegravesendinn.com
Please provide the information requested below to receive your free Student Ticket to Escape from the Gravesend Inn! Please give us 24-48 hours to process your request. If you do not receive a ticket in that time frame please email: escapefromthegravesendinn@gmail.com
docs.google.com
Thank You!
Fatma Oukili
[and thank you Fatma!]