In Teju-Coles, photo essay my favorite photo is the Three boys in Liberia by Martin Munkacsi and Howard Greenberg Gallery. This type of photo is an art photo the reason for stating this is because you can see water and the sand. And also what was happening in the picture is a group of three friends who went to the beach to surf it, and they were both enjoying the water by running in and out of it chasing each other around for the fun of it. I can also express that they were all very happy enjoying the waves and scenery of the sea. The dominant expression in this photo was the fun and joy that they felt whiles doing this activity. I also noticed that they were racing each other to see who was going to get into the water first. I will say yes this photo tells a story of how three Liberian friends spent time to do fun activities that will make them happy and also help them make their friendship grow more stronger, because I can tell they were really enjoying the splashes of the water and the waves since it was a hot day.