Marchella’s Optional Coffeehouse Post

So happy that the semester is coming to an end. Then again, so stressed. The work has been tremendously overwhelming. Especially when you have difficult professors. With classes being online, it’s harder to communicate and actually succeed in a class when the professor isn’t fulfilling the needs of students. Hopefully all works well and good grades are shown at the end and not only for me but for everyone else. School is hard, during times like this probably makes school way more harder than usual. Good-luck to each and every one of you.

On another note, things have been getting better . Some businesses will start to reopen slowly. It will take time for things to be “normal” again but as expected, this pandemic was no joke. After this is all done, everyone should still take precautions because a virus shouldn’t be the ONLY reason we take care of ourselves and others. This has been hard for everyone but we got this!

1. Professor Sean Scanlan

Marchella,
    Thanks for the post!
    Best,
    Sean

2. Whitney A Dale

I can relate to the part when you stated “that the the semester is coming to an end. Then again, so stressed. The work has been tremendously overwhelming.” It personally made me appreciate the little things in life more such as going to school physically. This semester I would say has been a challenge especially with me working and all. But overall hope everyone is okay during this time.