Joyce- Apps

I am an app enthusiast. When I heard the word ā€œPinterestā€ from Marchella, I got super excited. I used it all through high school. For example, my graduation cap was inspired by quotes and designs I found on Pinterest. There is also another app similar to it called We Heart It. I love finding apps that are useful or super fun to explore. If youā€™re into or looking for photography and editing related apps, these are some recommendations I have for you. VSCO, PS express, Blur image, Splice, and Vont is great! While looking through all my apps, I see ā€˜flipagramā€™ and this app actually brings back some middle school memories. It’s a cool app where you can have a bunch of pictures and videos made into a collage video with music. Now, the new trend is tiktok. Iā€™m sure everyone has heard about it. At first, I kind of thought itā€™s just some cringy app. But personally, I learned some dances and tricks through this app. There are different categories that go from comedy to storytimes to life hacks. Itā€™s like a mini version of youtube. Another interest of mine is reading astrology and horoscopes. Anyone else is a Sagittarius? Sometimes, the information is so accurate and relatable that I find it so strange, yet I love the thrill.

1. Humaiya

Hey Joyce,

I also love using pinterest too. It has content for everything which is great. In a way, this app is kind of addicting. Once you are on it, you don’t want to get off. But I also use apps similar to you and I also find it weird how zodiacs can be so scarily accurate. It is a great app to use on your free time. Thank you for sharing and telling us about these apps!
    – Humaiya

2. Marchella Prado

Hey Joyce,
    I have and heard of a few of the apps you mentioned. Also, when it comes to zodiac signs, it is crazy how accurate they are but sometimes theyā€™re a little off. Iā€™m an Aries. When I see things about Aries some are true and some arenā€™t. Kind of depends where youā€™re seeing the zodiac info. I donā€™t really search on zodiac signs, I usually just see stuff about it on instagram. Iā€™ve even seen those funny videos of the Animoji being used to describe people of certain zodiacs. Theyā€™re funny.

3. Professor Sean Scanlan

Hi Joyce,
    Thanks for your positive post about apps. I’m into photography, so I will have to check out some of those apps.
    Best,
    Sean