Marchella’s Scheduling Problem

A problem that has recently occurred was the scheduling of my day. With quarantining, the time and day doesn’t even seem to matter at this point, but I want to change that. I want to make my days useful and productive. I want to learn new things and do new things. I can solve this problem by making a list for the day. Checking it off when it’s complete. I can simply google some new things to do that can be done at home and put my phone to good use instead of just being on social media or watching shows/movies all the time. I think during times like this, it’s a good way for our imagination and creativity to kick in. Pinterest is also a good app to use to learn and do fun things just incase anyone is curious. Pretty sure everyone has heard of it but if you haven’t, it’s a free app where you just create an account real quick as any other apps makes you do. If anyone as any suggestions or recommendations of any sort, I would love to hear it.

1. Professor Sean Scanlan

Hi Marchella,
    Good problem-solving post. I like Pinterest too. Your post made me think that we should have some feature or place for all of us to post our creative/learning outlets such as Pinterest…I like Duolingo and have been sort of consistent.
    Best,
    Sean