Virtual Coffeehouse

One problem recently occurred is our pets (two turtles and some goldfish) don’t have enough food. It is because we forgot to buy them new feed before the store closed. Now there are only half a box of fish food and turtle feed left. Considering the lack of food, now they eat half as much feed as they used to. One day, we tried to feed the fish some vegetables, and the results were surprising – they ate them. After that, we feed them fish food one day, and feed vegetables the other day. Similarly, we also tried to feed fruit and vegetables to the turtles and got the same results as the goldfish. We are all happy that the matter has been settled. I feel satisfied every time I hear the sound of the goldfish biting vegetables. Every time I take a banana bear the turtles, they will take the initiative to climb over to eat. 

1. Professor Sean Scanlan

Hi Yinghe,
    Good problem-solving post. I will bet that there are all sorts of home-cooked ways to feed our pets. We just got a puppy and she is very demanding of our time and attention. Luckily she is tiny and our bag of puppy food is enormous.
    Best,
    Sean