Humaiya’s Reflection

The outbreak of the Corona virus has made many people’s lives much harder. People can not attend work or school or even do stuff such as going to the gym. This is a very hard time for everyone and no one even knows when we will be able to go out again. Also, I am a much more productive person when I am not home. I have never liked associating my school life and home life. But unfortunately, now I have to. Even though this is a hard time, I have been trying to make the most of it.

It is very easy to get lazy at home and also be glued to my phone. So, I made my own workout routine and also a diet plan. I try my best to follow this every day. I have also been trying to learn how to cook and bake. Before quarantine, I didn’t have the time to do these things because of school and work. Now, I am using all this time to my advantage. I feel I am also ahead of all my school work since I have a lot of time to do it.

1. Professor Sean Scanlan

Hi Humaiya,

Thanks for your positive post. Honestly, I am finding it hard to maintain good eating habits.
    Best,
    Sean