Emerging Scholars

ricardi-pic

Ricardi Jean Gilles

Hello, my name is Ricardi Jean Gilles.  My major is Biomedical Informatics. Biomedical Informatics is an interdisciplinary field that studies, gathers, and uses data and information combined with the use of technology and people to improve individual health, health care, public health and biomedical research.

Jamel Phillips

Jamel Phillips

Hi everyone, my name is Jamel Phillips. As a student at City Tech, I am currently in my senior year pursuing a bachelor’s in Biomedical Informatics. After graduation, I hope to continue my studies in a masters program for Health/Medical Informatics. In my spare time, I enjoy reading, watching movies, and playing basketball.
Stefanie Rimpel

Stefanie Rimpel

Stefanie Rimpel was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY. She is a Biomedical Informatics major at CUNY New York City College of Technology pursuing her baccalaureate of science degree. She plans to attend graduate school to study epidemiology.  Stefanie’s passion for helping people live happy, fulfilling lives guided her to pursue a career in public health. She desires to work alongside those who continuously strive to create innovative, positive, sustainable changes geared towards promoting the overall health of individuals and communities alike.

Yulduz Saidinova

Yulduz Saidinova

Hello, my name is Yulduz Saidinova. I am pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Informatics at New York City College of Technology. After graduation, I want to apply for masters in Bioinformatics major where I will be collecting and analyzing genetic or biological data. My goal in life is to work with genetic information and try to find cures for genetic diseases.

To learn more about the Emerging Scholars program at CityTech, please check the link below:

http://www.citytech.cuny.edu/research/scholars-program.aspx