DESCRIPTION: Designers will self-brief on featured concepts. Each designer should be prepared to answer critique questions about a featured concept. Final Projects will be in rounds.
- What problem was the designer trying to solve or what goal where they trying to achieve?
- How did the designer try to solve that problem or achieve that goal?
- How effective is what the designer did at solving the problem or achieving the goal?
- Why is or isn’t what the designer did effective?
- Are there any problems the designer could or should have solved, but didn’t?
- Do any new problems arise as a result of the choices the designer made?